Saturday, July 25, 2009

Exchange Alertpay/Liberty reserve/Webmoney/Liqpay/Perfect Money/Ucach Vouchers/ PaySafecard Vouchers - Обмен Webmoney на Alertpay/Liberty Reserve/Liqpay

FAST AND HONEST Exchange your E-currency in the following directions:

  • Credit cards VISA/Master Card (Liqpay, only CSI countries) to Liberty Reserve(USD) .....Available
  • Credit cards VISA/Master Card(Liqpay, only CSI countries) to Webmoney(USD) ............Available
  • Liberty Reserve to Alertpay................. Available
  •  Liberty Reserve to Paypal    .................Available
  • Liberty Reserve to Webmoney (wmz)..............Available
  •  Perfect Money to Webmoney (wmz).............Available
  • Webmoney to Liberty Reserve........... Available
  • Webmoney to Perfect Money..............Available
  •  Webmoney to Liberty Reserve........... Available
  •  Liberty Reserve to Paypal........... Available
  • Rate is negotiated in chat!
  • ONLY FROM VERIFIED AND PERSONAL CREDIT CARD VISA/Mastercard!!!!!
Warranties: I'm owner of nonanonymous WMID with personal certificate and Business Level (BL) more than 300 (I can prove that without any problem) , FULL verified accounts in Webmoney.ru, Paypal,.com Moneybookers,.com Liqpay.com and AlertPay.com and good feedback in forum:

- Verified member in Exchangemoneyplace.com with Big feedback:
Number of successfully exchanged : 138(Total positive feedback: 193)
-
Verified member in Exchangemoneyforum.com with Big feedback
Number of successfully exchanged : 59 (Total positive feedback: 73)

Terms of the exchange:
- Contact me by chats! (Yahoo messenger, Icq, skype, MSN)
- Rate is negotiated in chat!
- You send first, i send funds to your account after your funds
- Exchange instant for LR,WM, Liqpay, with Alertpay i take with hold time!

- I don't accept Paypal, I only Sell my Paypal funds!
- NO SCAMS, NO RIPPERS, NO HACKS!


ATTENTION!!! - I buy only necessary currencies for my business to suit the own ends. I am not engaged in exchanges for a professional basis!
I accept only clean money from verified accounts!!!!
Scammers and Rippers go away, and don't wast my time! and your, trying to scam me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Обмен Webmoney на Alertpay/Liqpay/Liberty Reserve/Perfect Money

Webmoney на Alertpay - 5%  105wmz=100Alertpay
Alertpay на Webmoney - 5-6%: 105Alertpay=100wmz
Webmoney на Liberty Reserve -  0%  100wmz=100LR
Liqpay
на Liberty Reserve - 0%  100liqpay=100LR
Liqpay на Alertpay - 5%   105liqpay=100Alertpay
Webmoney на Perfectmoney- 1%  101wmz=100 Perfectmoney
Webmoney на Liqpay- 1%  101wmz=100Liqpay


Обмен 2минуты!!!
ГАРАНТИИ: Webmoney Персональный BL более 400
                          Liqpay верифицированный счет
                          Alertpay верифицированный счет            

ICQ 338058193, Skype: droopy186
===>>     ТУТ МОИ ОТЗЫВЫ


4 comments:

  1. I have exchange my AP to LR with Droopyman, Always FAst and instant!!......

    I have made a total of $300AP exchanges!!
    Affordable Rates and Great online Support

    jmcutie86
    EMF Promoter
    ExchangeMoneyForum
    http://absmonitor.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Droopyman

    How much do you charge credit card to LR? I have to tell you my credit card no. or run on website

    ReplyDelete